Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It began well

today started out productive....
We went to Panera for a nice breakfast, I exchanged my Cricut at AC Moore and then we drove to Cortland for the sandwich seminar on AIDS Education. Then we participated in a silent protest in conjunction with the GLSEN group at Cortland. Again, motivational. I was going to get things done today. Somewhere in the midst, I felt an anticipated feeling of sleepyness - brought on my my realization that I have to work at 6:30 am tomorrow. I did some writing on one of my stories but I hit a roadblock there - enter writing in my blog. At least it's something. On a good note, the story is now over 2000 words....still quite a bit to go before hitting novel levels - but something is definitely better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment