Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cool weather? No problem!

I hear it all around town - that the weather has gone down the tubes. It's either too cold or rainy. I say, no problem! Cool weather has benefits!
- Perfect weather for cuddling up with a blanket, tea and a good book. Reading or writing the book is optional!
- Perfect for cleaning up inside the house (because when it's nice - cleaning is not on my priority list)
-Wonderful for crafting! As much as I love crafting and scrapping - it isn't an outdoor experience most of the time.
- This is the best time to haul out the crockpot and make soups, stews - and baking is another great option too!
So Mother Nature, bring on the rain, lower temperatures, etc. I know I can't change the weather, so I just work with instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment