Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Beginnings

2011 is seriously getting off to a great start. One month and I have a new job that I love, a 2-10 minute commute (depending if I drive or walk respectively) and my last semester of grad school has started. Some other stuff is in the works, but I am now trying to rehaul (again) my scrapbook area and get things ready for something else.....details later. Since I slept in till 1pm today, I think I will just work on the scrap area after lunch and get it all set up. That way it is all organized for when we decide to do the complete rehaul of it with NEW furniture and stuff! I will probably scrap a little tonight too - who knows. Nothing serious to accomplish, although I will probably be scholarly and read a journal article or two to get moving on my classwork. Working full time = making time to do schoolwork, so I don't have to pull ridiculous all nighters. That's about it...I smell lunch coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment